Dublin Design Green Building Video
Dublin Design a sustainability approach to design and the use of green products in a new home construction and remodeling projects. Sustainable and green building means designing structures that:
- Create healthy and non-toxic environment for inhabitants with product selection, proper space planning and natural light orientation.
- Reducing the need for electricity and fossil fuels through greater insulation and higher efficient building systems and equipment.
- Enhance places to live which interact with nature and are connected to community
- Improve air and water quality with properly designed systems and technology
- Reduce impact and usage of water with secondary recovery and capture systems
- Minimize solid waste by limiting the use of non-renewable energy resources and materials
“Any building for human purpose should be an elemental sympathetic feature of the ground complementary to its natural environment belonging by kindship to the terrain.”
-Frank Lloyd Wright
Dublin Design approaches a design project with the philosophy and understanding of environmental concerns specific to the region.
This includes the following considerations:
- Project Location
- Site Planning & Landscape
- Building Design Concept
- Materials, Systems, and Construction
Our goal is to respect the environment and how we impact our surroundings.
ENERGY STAR is a U.S. Environmental Protection Agency voluntary program that helps businesses and individuals save money and protect our climate through superior energy efficiency.
LEED Program: (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) is an ecology-oriented building certification program run under the auspices of the U.S. Green Building Council (USGBC).
Planning And Design Is Our Specialty, Quality Craftsmanship Is Our Skill And Promise
We believe that the process should be a collaboration of your ideas and desires with our experience and knowledge. We are committed to giving you an unmatched experience that you truly enjoy.